Sweetie, as we end 2012 today, I wanted to reflect on how this year went for you.
- You turned 1!
- You learned
- walking, running, climbing and jumping
- talking in sentences and can now converse very well
- counting, alphabets, rhymes, shapes and colors
- to tell your name!
- saying "Thank you"
- cleaning up
- Started school
- Took trips to NYC, Pennsylvania, Montreal and India
- Spent time with family and got a LOT of pampering!
- Fascination with Trains, bikes and cars started
- You started screaming, so much so that sometimes my ears hurt and I wonder what your throat must feel!
It was a great year, full of many new and wonderful beginnings.
As we enter 2013 and beyond, I have several wishes for you. Here goes!
- you grow strong and healthy
- you always stay very inquistive
- you continue to amaze us, just like you do today
- you continue to play, experiment and learn
- you stay loving, courteous and respectful to others
- you always have great mentors and are surrounded by people who love you
- you become truthful and can tell what's right vs. wrong
- you get the best of education and never stop to learn
- you have a million dreams and the ambition and the strength to make them come true
- you always stay joyful and make everyone smile, just like you do today
- you and I become the best of friends
I wish you all this and more! Have a wonderful time forward and I look forward to more exciting times with you!
Love you now and forever!