Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Happy Birthday, Daddy! You would have turned 70 today! I wish you were around to celebrate this big birthday. I miss you so very much!

I wish you were around to see Kabir; he's almost 2! You would have loved and pampered him so much and I know he would have loved you a lot too.

I miss you each day and even more today. I think of you when I cook white maa ki daal or chicken or fish. I think of you when the whole family is together. I think of you when I visit home. I think of you on Rakhi and Tikka and I think of you each time I call home and remember how you would ask me every time, when I was going to visit. I miss hearing your voice and I miss our time together.

I hope you are in peace and are looking over us.

Thank you for all your love, affection and care and for giving me uncountable happy memories to remember you by!


Love you always and miss you a zillion!

Didu

2 comments:

Sumit said...

Beautifully written! He would've been proud !

Ruchi Sabharwal said...

Thanks! I started by just putting the pictures together to share memories with you and Mom but I was very heavy hearted with memories flowing in my mind and scenes rushing in front of my eyes. I had so much to say. I miss him. :(