Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's been a week!

Vir, can you believe, today, it's been a week since you were born?!? How time flies! :)

Nani made halwa to celebrate this special day! Can you tell how happy we are to have you in our lives?!? :)

This is how your week looked like. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. :)

At the hospital the day after you were born.














Ready to go home! Yes, you passed the car seat challenge and all other tests and we got the discharge papers! Yay!! :)


 Welcome home! :)



My two favorite boys! LOVE the love between you two! :)


Kabir trying to amuse you with some dinosaur sounds! We are all dinosaurs in this house and he decides who is which one, it changes everyday. Some days I am the T-REX and some days Pteranodon  :) You are the small dinosaur for now. :)



Visit to your pediatrician the next day.


The day after; just chilling! My friend Upaasna came to see you!



 Today, was nice and sunny. How could I have passed on the opportunity to take some shots in the beautiful sunlight? :)


While we were at the hospital, the balloons and the flowers came as a sweet surprise from my awesome team at Concur! :)





In the evening, with the family! 


My favorite trio!




And the trio is back! :) If you look carefully, K is playing with your head! :) He wants to play with you all the time! :)






Check this out! It was a pure co-incidence and I realized it much later after I dressed you up this morning, that Kabir wore the same outfit when he was 1 week old! That's him with Ammi and you with Nani on your respective1 week birthdays! :) How cool is that and what a great co-incidence! :)





Happy 1 week birthday, Sweetie! I love you so much!


A big god bless!

Mama

No comments: