Thursday, April 23, 2015

What Kabir says!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

While I was giving Kabir a bath, he says to me

"Ma,  I am so tall now, look at my arms. You can't believe it, can you?"


Monday, April 20, 2015

 Me: Walking K to get him ready for school, I ask him, how was your  night? Did you sleep well?

K (Gives me a deaf ear, busy playing with his new bubble gun and then suddenly asks me): Is Daddy even here?

Me: Wow, Kabir, you've had a very busy weekend, you didn't even realize that Daddy has been gone since Saturday, after your party?

K: But I want to show him this (referring to his bubble gun). I hope he doesn't come on a bad day when it stops working.


Saturday, April 25, 2015

Tarun spent last week in India and returned this past Saturday. He brought with him a remote controlled helicopter that Kabir's grandparents sent for him. On seeing it, Kabir was excited to try it out. While eating lunch, he exclaimed.

"I fly the helicopter and we take a walk, how about that Ma?!"


June, 2015

Kabir to me: Ma, you know, it's very hot and when it is 100 degrees, we can melt but I don't even want to melt.  :)

Thursday, June 24th, 2015

Kabir to Tarun, while reviewing the map of USA: Ammi lives in Pennsylvania and we live in Virginia, but how do we go there since there is another state in between?

You ask such good questions Kabir, I love you more and more when I hear your interesting talks.

Friday, June 26th, 2015

Kabir, comes to our room in the morning around 7:20 A.M. and gets in the bed. I smile at him and wish him good morning.

K to me: Some people have 3 eyes. Aliens have 3 eyes.
Me: Ok.
After some pause
K: Can rattle snakes bite?
Tarun: Yes, they can bite
K: So if you see a snake, you have to run really fast, like going down the hill on a sledge.
Tarun: That's right or you stay away from the snake.
K: Or you climb up a rope
Me: Where is the rope?
K: On the wall?
Me: You know, snakes can climb the wall
K: But the wall is very slippery and the rope is 90 feet high!

I sure was fully awake after this conversation! :)

 

No comments: