Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kerala - a paradise!


I recently did a trip to Kerala with my husband for our fourth wedding anniversary. An amazingly beautiful place! I couldn't believe i was there, a place i had always wanted to visit. We spent our first day at the backwaters in a houseboat, which was an amazing experience, just water and lush green trees as far as you can see! Pictures don't do justice to its beauty, but i'll still add one for you to check out.
The next day, made a stop at the Varkala beach on our way to Kovalam. Reached Kovalam late afternoon where we checked into Leela, a beautiful resort. I could spend all the time there, doing nothing, just being at the pool, taking a dip and reading my book, but we decided to checkout the "Vivekanada rock" at Kanyakumari, the next day. I would say, skip it and just chill at The Leela! :)

No comments: