Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sushi!

My first post and that too about food, who would have guessed :) Let's talk sushi, my favorite food! Coming from San Francisco, where i lived for a little over an year and had some of the best sushi, i was sad i am gonna have to keep craving for it while i am in India as i wasn't hoping to find good sushi here, but to my surprise, i found Sakura, a Japanese restaurant, at the Metropolitan Hotel in Cannaught Place!

A very casual place with good food! Salmon was the freshest of all, i would suggest trying Sashimi first , to get an idea of what fish is fresh and then placing the rest of the order. Really happy to have found it, will surely visit again! A must go for sushi lovers, comes at a price, but definitely worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Sakura too. Though the service was a little slow and dumplings were only average; I loved the fresh salmon sashimi and rolls.

I would go there at least twice a week if it was not so expensive !!

But I think suddenly Delhi has gone up on my livability index after I discovered Sakura

Ruchi Sabharwal said...

Sweety, you are confusing Japanese with Chinese (lol). No Dumplings at Sakura, we had dumplings at Yo China! :)

Anonymous said...

oops !! my mistake. sorry about that.